Children Learning Reading
For happy parents. Here is a quick demo.
Children Learning Reading Program
Jim Yang, a veteran educator and father of 4 exceptional children, developed this reading program. Initially, he created this program for his children to help them learn to read before they turn three.
Parenting has undeniably evolved into the most rewarding profession in today’s environment of rapid change. Each developmental milestone for your kids is tough and difficult. It takes a lot of work and time to raise a child from birth to adulthood. Early on, parents must develop their child’s basic abilities such as speaking, reading and writing.
According to research, the first five years of your child’s development are crucial. They leave a lifetime imprint on your child’s identity. 90% of your child’s brain develops when he reaches 3. By this time, your child has developed a general sense and can learn various skills. So this is the golden period when you can encourage a child to learn to read?
So, before starting school...
Teach your child to read at an early age
What does this programme include?
- You’ll get 32 Step-by-Step Phonics Lessons. (That’s ONLY $1.21 per lesson!)
- Flashcards And Lesson Printouts - Hit “Print” and You’re Ready to Teach!
- Lesson Videos Showing How I Teach The Lessons.
- MP3 Audios For All The Phonics Sounds Taught.
- Fun Lesson Activities and Beautifully Illustrated Lesson Storybooks.
- Phonics games that are fun and engaging make learning fun and stress-free. (Jim Yang: These are games/activities I use in my reading classes.)
- Bonus: Children’s Favorite Nursery Rhymes Book - contains 35 fun to read rhymes.
Children Learning Reading Program Format
Children Learning Reading Program..
Stage 2 includes an introduction to capitalized and bold letters, as well as more complex rhymes. So it includes a few more tough words, phrases, sentences, and sections. Your child will read more challenging words, phrases, and paragraphs after completing stage 2.
Each of the rhymes, stories, and activities in this stage is more sophisticated and complex than those in stage 1. Once more, the organisation and design of all lessons and information is intuitive. This way, your child can finish at least one lesson in one sitting.
Who can benefit from the program?
How much will it cost?
- Stage 1: brief lesson stories
- Stage 2: advanced lesson stories
- Mp3 audio clips with the letter and alphabet sounds
- Common sight words
- Most popular children’s nursery rhymes
- Complete alphabet and letter sound MP3 audio
- Common sight words
- Children’s ideal nursery rhymes
- Lifetime program updates