Summer Foods: These ten things to eat during the summer season to avoid dehydration!
Hi, are you living in a spot where winter, summer, and rainy seasons keep coming? I will give you tips on freshening up in summer in such a situation. Let’s know to cool down body heat from inside in summer. You are ready together with your cotton dress, sunglasses, and lotion. But other than these, one feels like eating and drinking something cold in the summer. Eating spicy or heavy things during this season causes the stomach to get upset. Today I am telling about some things that you must soak up in this weather.
These ten things will help keep you Cool. Cool Down Body Heat in Summer
- Watermelon: Watermelon contains 90% of water. It also keeps your skin hydrated together with your body.
- Coconut Milk: Coconut water is rich in nutrition. It protects from every stomach disease and also keeps the body cool. Coconut milk must be drunk in such weather.
- Lemon juice: In summer, drink lots of lemonade. A glass of lemon water protects you from heat and exhaust.
- Cucumber: Cucumber makes your skin and hair beautiful and also removes toxins from the body.
- Corn Flakes: Corn contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which furnishes many benefits to the body during summer.
- Yogurt: Yogurt also brings coolness to the new weather body. Include this in your diet daily.
Make it blend with water to dilute, and it’ll benefit the body in any form. Buttermilk could be a blended yogurt with water, spices, and sometimes fruit.
7. Green Vegetables: Always consume vegetables, a gourd, round melon, pumpkin, beans during summer. It’ll keep your body relaxed and remove the shortage of water.
8. Rice & Pulses: There is a greater desire to eat light and less spicy food in summer. One can eat a mixture of rice and pulses cooked in water with light spices two or three times a week, which will keep stomach light and get relief to cool down body heat.
9. Salad: Must have a salad with food. Add cucumber and carrot to it.
10. Chas and Blend of Curd: Drink Chas and curd blend with water with a tiny amount of sugar or salt during summer. These are often drunk with food or before meals.
Health: Heat raps will not bother you if you use these remedies regularly.
Excessive hot air breezes are more likely to cause heatstroke, water loss, or dehydration during summer, and it is imperative to take care of health in such weather. If anyone does not treat these diseases quickly, their consequences can be terrible. There is a higher fear of heatstroke because of prolonged exposure to high temperatures during summer days or hot air gusts exposure.
It is also called heatstroke and sunstroke. Because of frequent and excessive sweating, there is a shortage of water and salts in summer, causing the body’s temperature to explode and the body’s water dries up.
If there is a lack of water and salt from the body, the heatstroke risk is high. It becomes a life-threatening condition in which dizziness, vomiting, low blood pressure, fever, etc., may occur, and with no medication on time, it can also lead to the victim’s death.
What are the symptoms of heatstroke?
- Excessive thirst and dry mouth.
- Burning and weakness in the soles of body, eyes, extremities.
- Increased body temperature or high fever.
- Pulse speed and rapid breathing.
- Feeling pain and weakness in the body.
- Stop sweating or stop sweating a lot.
How to avoid getting heatstroke and cool down body heat in summer?
- Avoid going out barefoot and bareheaded in hot, high winds. Wear a hat or umbrella to protect your head from the sun.
- Starting sun exposure, cover the entire body with a cloth and leave only after wearing cotton clothes. Do not wear dark, dark silk, or synthetic garments.
- Use dark glasses on the eyes while venturing out in the sun.
- Get out of the house by drinking water or syrup-like mango emerald, lime-water, poppy juice, and take water with you.
- Exit only after meals. Never leave an empty stomach.
- Cold water should not be drunk after coming from extreme heat.
- Going from sunlight to a cold room and not going from the cold room into the sun immediately.
- If the car or other closed vehicle has become too hot inside in the afternoon, first open the glass and expel the hot air from the vehicle. Then turn on the AC, and sit in the car only when the inside temperature is average.
- Do not drive two-wheelers in strong sunlight.
What is the remedy in Ayurveda to cool down body heat in summer?
- Drinking raw mango emerald is very beneficial when it extinguishes heat. Cook raw mango, add cumin, coriander, sugar, salt, and black pepper, and drink it.
- Drink raw coconut water, lemon juice, etc., again and again when thirsty. One can avoid drinking KHAS, Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Sandalwood, Black Currant, Rose, Pandanus (Kevda) daily or repeatedly. Black Currant, Grewia asiatica (falsa) is its botanical name.
- Drink enough buttermilk or lassi. Its effect is cold. Mix black salt and cumin powder and take it regularly to avoid heatstroke in summer.
- Sugarcane juice is a beneficial medicine for health. The minerals present in it provide energy and strength to the body and protect it from heat.
- Mixing gram-powder, sugar, or salt in water and drinking it in summer provides coolness.
- Take a regular intake of cucumber, melon, watermelon, orange, phalsa, mulberry, pomegranate juice.
- Include mint, fennel, cardamom, coriander, black salt, cumin, etc., in your food.
- Drink light, digestible foods such as rice gluten, thin pulses-rice, lentil soup.
- Dissolve sandalwood powder in water and apply it to the entire body to form a paste. It provides a lot of coolness and also lowers body temperature.
- Don’t use desirable things like meat, fish, eggs, spices, tea, liquor, etc., during the extreme summer season.
Take special care of food and drink to avoid rising temperatures, you will not be ill.
Many kinds of diseases surround us as the weather changes. This problem increases even more during summer and when winter starts. Summer, the intense sunlight in the afternoon is scorching the body. One needs to take special precautions regarding their food because wrong eating affects the body in such a situation.
You can take this type of food and drinks in summer
Breakfast: Disembark after breakfast if you leave the house in the morning in the summer. Getting out of a hungry stomach can lead to many troubles. For breakfast, take almonds, oatmeal, oats, rice flakes, milk, fruits, etc.
Lunch: Avoid heavy meals in the afternoon. Use more and more bread, lentils, buttermilk, and green vegetables. This food will keep your body cool from the inside, which will help to a great extent in protecting it from scorching heat on the outside.
Dinner: One should pay special attention to the night meal in summer. These days, eating more at night can prove harmful, and overeating can cause gas, acidity (acid reflux), etc. One should also avoid eating non-veg or other heavy and spicy at night. As far as possible, take light food for dinner.
Use of fruits: Consume seasonal fruits after breakfast and sometimes after eating. Options like mango, litchi, watermelon, melon, cucumber, cucumber, etc., are very beneficial in summer. Keep in mind that don’t consume open and cut fruits sold in the market.
Drink plenty of water: The body should not slack water during sunny days. To avoid dehydration from rising temperature, drink at least eight to ten water glasses throughout the day, also consume lemon water, coconut water, and fresh juice.
Keep these things in mind:
- Avoid direct sunlight in this season. Use caps, masks, glasses, umbrellas etc.
- Pay special attention to cleanliness to avoid diseases like vomiting, diarrhoea.
- Take fresh homemade food maximum.
Drink light and liquids
In summer, consume mostly bland food and use liquids like juice, buttermilk, whey, yogurt, and fruit juice.
Take care of eating in summer. Otherwise, you may be ill.
Troubles like loss of appetite, excessive sweating, and sunstroke surround people as soon as summer comes. In this situation, it is essential to take care of the foodstuff. They never even like to eat something because of the heat. Some food items increase the heat in our body, which makes the heat unbearable. Consume such things in a situation that keeps the body cool and maintains good health. Dieticians explain you should take such food in summer, which does not cause water scarcity. For this, include some extraordinary things in your diet.
Fruits will reduce chest irritation.
Consume seasonal fruits coming in summer in maximum quantity. Many nutrients rich fruits come in summer, which does not allow water shortage in our body. Watermelon contains 90% of water. Cucumber and bananas cool down the body heat, heal oily skin, and end the problem of gas, acidity, and heartburn. Watermelon contains sodium, potassium, and vitamin B. Apples, oranges, seasonal fruits, etc., are rich in vitamin C.
Give glucose to children. To Cool Down Body Heat in Summer
Don’t let the amount of water in the body decrease in summer. Drink 8 to10 glasses of water daily. Drink seasonal fruit juice daily to keep yourself healthy and meet the body’s lack of glucose. Give glucose to the children, primarily from time to time. Apart from this, take buttermilk, lemonade, coconut water, gram-powder syrup, and mango drink too. In summer, the curd is like nectar, add coriander, cumin powder, salt and eat it.
Eat a banana when you are dizzy.
Banana is a fruit that comes every month every season in the market. You can take it in summer as it is evergreen. If you are feeling dizzy, you can eat a banana for energy. Banana is very beneficial for instant power, and you must consume one to four bananas daily.
Eat light food to avoid laziness.
In the summer, eat bland food, which will not cause laziness. Avoid eating non-veg, oily and junk food, spices, etc., in summer. Don’t eat pieces of unleavened fried bread in the morning breakfast. Take rice-flakes, curd, salad, toasts, etc., in its place. You can have pulses and bread with seasonal vegetables for lunch. Also, fill the plate and have a salad. Besides the gourd, cabbage, luffa carry seasonal vegetables in maximum quantity.
If you want to stay in summer, keep this healthy diet in mind to Cool Down.
Concentrations have to be taken care of in summer. A little carelessness may invite sickness. Let’s know what to eat and drink during the summer.
- Eat green cold sauce made from fruit, vinegar, sugar, and spices (coriander, mint, amla, onion, etc.). It makes us adaptable to the weather.
- It is necessary to maintain the water level in the body in summer. Drinking sugarcane juice is beneficial for health in this season. Drink at least 5-6 liters of water a day as sweating comes out of the body too much this season.
Therefore, drinking a sufficient amount of water keeps the level of water in the body right. And cool down your body heat in summer.
- It is also essential to know which beverage to take and which not. It would be best to take liquids that do not cause gas problems after drinking, especially drinking tea.
- Eat plenty of watermelons, melon, cucumber, and cucumber found in the summer. If you have questions about bile, drinking rock salt in cucumber juice is beneficial. Not only this, but it is also helpful in the problem of gas.
- Drinking coconut water in summer is like nectar. It is also beneficial for health and to meet the lack of water in the body.
- Barley is also helpful for health. Eat barley gram-powder with curd or boil it and mix salt with tomato, cucumber, etc. In summer, wheat and barley flour bread will keep the body cool and beneficial for the stomach.
- In summer, eat small amounts of solid chili spices.
- Do not drink water nor take off clothes immediately after coming out of the sun.
- If you drink tea, drink it only in the evening and in the morning.
Take care from breakfast till dinner.
In the morning breakfast, give importance to coconut water, fruits, etc. You can have rice flakes for breakfast. If you are not hungry in the afternoon, you can pick black gram powder with water and salt. When feeling hungry, include bread, vegetable, curd, or buttermilk in the meal. Eat more miniature cabbage in this season. You can eat beans, spinach, brinjals, etc.
Take puffed rice or salad for the evening breakfast and lemon water or buttermilk if you want to sip something. Keep this in mind dinner should be light. Eat less bread, salad, and vegetables, don’t drink tea or coffee at bedtime. It can cause insomnia.
Take special care of children to cool down body heat in summer.
Please avoid your children playing out of the house in the afternoon. During summer, do not give the children junk food, noodles, etc. Give lemon water or fruit juice to the children. If you like this, please tell us. Thank you for reading how to cool down body heat in summer. You can send us your suggestions as comments, and I will feel contented.