Cool Down Body Heat In Summer by eating these 10 summer foods to avoid dehydration!
Hi, are you living in a place where the winter, summer, and rainy seasons keep coming? I will give you tips on freshening up in summer in such a situation. In summer, let’s cool down the body heat from the inside. Are you ready to go with your cotton dress, sunglasses, and lotion? But other than these, one feels like eating and drinking something cold in the summer. Eating spicy or heavy foods during this season causes the stomach to get upset. Here are some things you need to soak up even in this weather.
These ten things will cool down body heat in summer!
- Watermelon: Watermelon contains 90% water and keeps your skin and body hydrated.
- Coconut milk: Coconut water is rich in nutrients. It protects the stomach against all stomach diseases and keeps the body cool. Coconut milk must be drunk in such weather.
- Lemon juice: In the summer, drink lots of lemonade. A glass of lemon water protects you from heat and exhaustion.
- Cucumber: Cucumber makes your skin and hair beautiful and also removes toxins from the body.
- Corn Flakes: Corn contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which provide many benefits to the body during summer.
- Yogurt: Yogurt also brings coolness to the existing weather body. Include this in your diet daily.
You can mix it with water to dilute it, and it’ll benefit the body in any form. Buttermilk could be blended with yogurt with water, spices, and sometimes fruit.
7. During the summer, consume green vegetables, gourds, round melons, pumpkins, and beans. It’ll keep your body relaxed and remove the shortage of water.
8. Rice & Pulses: There is more desire to eat light and less spicy food in summer. One can eat a mixture of rice and pulses cooked in water with light spices two or three times a week. This will soothe the stomach and reduce the body’s heat.
9. Salad: Must have a salad with every meal. Add cucumber and carrot to it.
10. You can drink Chas and Curd blend with water and just a little salt or sugar during the summer months. These are often drunk with food or before meals.
Health: A heat rash will not bother you if you use these remedies regularly.
Excessive hot air breezes are more likely to cause heatstroke, water loss, or dehydration during summer, and it is imperative to take care of your health in such weather. If anyone does not treat these diseases quickly, their consequences can be terrible. There is a higher fear of heatstroke because of prolonged exposure to high temperatures during summer days or by exposure to hot air gusts.
It is also called heatstroke and sunstroke. Because of frequent and excessive sweating, there is a shortage of water and salts in summer, causing the body’s temperature to explode and the body’s water to dry up.
If there is a lack of water and salt in the body, the likelihood of heatstroke is high. The condition may cause dizziness, vomiting, low blood pressure, fever, etc., and, without proper treatment, can even result in death.
What are the symptoms of heatstroke?
- Excessive thirst and dry mouth.
- Burning and weakness in the soles of the body, the eyes, and the extremities.
- Increased body temperature or high fever.
- Pulse speed and rapid breathing.
- Feeling pain and weakness in the body.
- Stop sweating or stop sweating a lot.
How to cool down body heat and avoid heatstroke during summer?
- Avoid stepping out barefoot and bareheaded in hot, high winds. Wear a hat or umbrella to protect your head from the sun.
- Once exposed to the sun, cover the whole body with a cloth and leave only after wearing cotton clothes. Do not wear dark, silk, or synthetic clothing.
- When venturing out in the sun, wear dark glasses.
- Drink water or syrups like mango emerald, lime water, and poppy juice, and take water outside.
- Exit only after meals. Never leave on an empty stomach.
- Cold water should not be drunk after coming from extreme heat.
- Taking trips from sunlight to a cold room and not going from the cold room into the sun immediately.
- If the car or other closed vehicle has become too hot inside in the afternoon, first open the glass and expel the hot air from the vehicle. You should turn on the AC and sit in the car only if the inside temperature is average.
- Do not drive two-wheelers in strong sunlight.
What is the remedy in Ayurveda to cool down body heat in summer?
- When it comes to extinguishing heat, raw mango emerald is very beneficial. Cook raw mango, add cumin, coriander, sugar, salt, and black pepper, and drink it.
- You should drink coconut water, lemon juice, etc. regularly in order to lose weight. One can avoid drinking KHAS, Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Sandalwood, Black Currant, Rose, and Pandanus (Kevda) daily or repeatedly. Black Currant, Grewia asiatica (falsa) is its botanical name.
- Drink enough buttermilk. Its effect is cold. Mix black salt and cumin powder and take it regularly to avoid heatstroke in summer.
- Sugarcane juice is a beneficial medicine for health. The minerals present in it provide energy and strength to the body and protect it from heat.
- Mixing gram-powder, sugar, or salt in water and drinking it in summer provides coolness.
- Take a regular intake of cucumber, melon, watermelon, orange, phalsa, mulberry, and pomegranate juice.
- Include mint, fennel, cardamom, coriander, black salt, cumin, etc., in your food.
- Drink light, digestible foods such as rice gluten, thin pulses-rice, and lentil soup.
- Dissolve sandalwood powder in water and apply it to the entire body to form a paste. It provides a lot of coolness and also lowers the body temperature.
- Don’t use desirable things like meat, fish, eggs, spices, tea, liquor, etc., during the extreme summer season.
Take special care of food and drink to avoid rising temperatures, and you will not be ill.
Many kinds of diseases surround us as the weather changes. This problem increases even more during summer and when winter starts. It is hot in summer when the sun scorches the body in the afternoons. One needs to take special precautions regarding their food because wrong eating affects the body in such a situation.
You can take this type of food and drinks in summer
Breakfast: Disembark after breakfast if you leave the house in the morning in the summer. There are many difficulties associated with getting out of a hungry stomach. Several breakfast options are available, including almonds, oatmeal, oats, rice flakes, milk, and fruits.
Lunch: Avoid heavy meals in the afternoon. Use more and more bread, lentils, buttermilk, and green vegetables. This food will keep your body cool from the inside, which will help to a significant extent in protecting it from the scorching heat on the outside.
Dinner: One should pay special attention to the night meal in summer. These days, consuming more at night can prove harmful, and overeating can cause gas, acidity (acid reflux), etc. One should also avoid eating non-veg or other heavy and spicy meals at night. For dinner, eat light food whenever possible.
Use of fruits: Consume seasonal fruits after breakfast and sometimes after eating. Options like mango, litchi, watermelon, melon, cucumber, cucumber, etc., are very beneficial in summer. Remember not to consume fruit that has been cut or opened in the market.
Drink plenty of water: The body should not slack off during sunny days. To avoid dehydration from rising temperatures, drink at least eight to ten glasses of water throughout the day. Also, consume lemon water, coconut water, and fresh juice.
Keep these things in mind:
- It is best to avoid direct sunlight during this time of year. Use caps, masks, glasses, umbrellas, etc.
- Pay special attention to cleanliness to avoid diseases like vomiting and diarrhea.
- Take fresh homemade food to maximum.
Drink light liquids
In summer, consume mostly bland food and drink liquids like juice, buttermilk, whey, yogurt, and fruit juice.
Take care of eating in summer. Otherwise, you may be ill.
Troubles like loss of appetite, excessive sweating, and sunstroke surround people as soon as summer comes. In this situation, it is essential to take care of the food supply. Due to the heat, they don’t even like to eat anything. Some food items increase the heat in our bodies, which makes the heat unbearable. Consume such things in a manner that keeps the body cool and maintains your health. Dieticians explain that you should take such food in summer, since it does not require a lot of water to digest. For this, include some extraordinary things in your diet.
Fruits will reduce chest irritation.
Consume seasonal fruits during the summer in maximum quantities. During the summer, we can enjoy a variety of nutrients rich fruits, so we do not need to worry about water shortages. Watermelon contains 90% water. Cucumbers and bananas cool down the body heat, heal oily skin, and end the problem of gas, acidity, and heartburn. Watermelon contains sodium, potassium, and vitamin B. Apples, oranges, seasonal fruits, etc., are rich in vitamin C.
Give glucose to children to cool down body heat in summer
Don’t let your body’s water content drop during the summer. Consume 8–10 glasses of water per day. Consume seasonal fruit juice on a daily basis to stay healthy and meet your body’s glucose needs. Ensure that the children receive glucose regularly. Aside from that, you should have buttermilk, lemonade, coconut water, gram-powder syrup, and mango beverages. Curd is like nectar in the summer. Eat it with coriander, cumin powder, and salt.
Eat a banana when you are dizzy.
The banana is a fruit that comes on the market every month, every season, and every year. You can take it in summer as it is evergreen. If you are feeling dizzy, you can eat a banana for energy. Banana is very beneficial for instant energy, and you must consume one to four bananas daily.
Eat light food to avoid laziness.
In the summer, choose bland food, which will not cause laziness. Avoid eating non-veg, oily, and junk food, spices, etc., in summer. Don’t eat pieces of unleavened fried bread at breakfast in the morning. Take rice flakes, curd, salad, toast, etc., in its place. You can have pulses and bread with seasonal vegetables for lunch. Also, fill the plate with vegetables and a salad. Besides gourds and cabbage, Luffa offers seasonal vegetables in maximum quantities.
If you want to stay in summer, keep this healthy diet in mind to Cool Down.
Concentration has to be taken care of in the summer. A little carelessness may invite sickness. The summer is here, so let’s find out what to eat and drink.
- Eat green cold sauce made from fruit, vinegar, sugar, and spices (coriander, mint, amla, onion, etc.). It makes us adaptable to the weather.
- It is necessary to maintain the water level in the body in summer. This season is a good time to drink sugarcane juice in order to stay healthy. Drink at least 5-6 liters of water a day as sweat comes out of the body too much this season.
Therefore, drinking a sufficient amount of water keeps the level of water in the body right. And cool down your body heat in summer.
- It is critical to know which beverages to take and which not to consume. It would be helpful to take liquids that do not cause gas problems after drinking, especially if you drink tea.
- Eat plenty of watermelons, melons, and fresh cucumbers in the summer. If you have questions about bile, drinking rock salt in cucumber juice is beneficial. Furthermore, it is useful for gas problems as well.
- Drinking coconut water in the summer is like nectar. As well as being beneficial to health, it fulfills the body’s need for water.
- Barley is also helpful for health. Eat barley gram-powder with curd, or boil it in salt and add tomato, cucumber, etc. to it. Wheat and barley flour bread keeps the body cool and is beneficial for digestion during the summer months.
- In summer, eat small amounts of solid chili spices.
- Do not drink water nor take off clothes immediately after coming out of the sun.
- If you drink tea, drink it only in the evening and in the morning.
Take care from breakfast till dinner.
The morning breakfast should include coconut water, fruits, etc. You can have rice flakes for breakfast. If you are not hungry in the afternoon, you can take black gram powder with water and salt. When feeling hungry, include bread, vegetables, curd, or buttermilk in your meal. Take advantage of this season by eating more miniature cabbage. You can eat beans, spinach, brinjal, etc.
For breakfast in the evening, eat puffed rice or salad, and sip lemon water or buttermilk. Keep this in mind: if you are eating a light dinner. Eat less bread, salad, and vegetables, and don’t drink tea or coffee at bedtime. It can cause insomnia.
Take special care of children to cool down body heat in summer.
Please do not let your children play outside in the afternoon. During summer, do not give the children junk food, noodles, etc. Give lemon water or fruit juice to the children. If you like this, please tell us. Thank you for reading about how to cool down body heat in summer. You can send us your suggestions as comments, and I will be glad to hear them.